Continental Container Lines, as part of their ongoing refurbishment program, are continually updating their stock. Consequently, as agents, we always have good quality stock for sale or lease.
We operate several grades of container from Grade 1 (pristine fully seaworthy units) right down to Grade 4 (Storage Quality only units). 95% of our Grade 1 & 2 containers are 30 tonne tested and manufactured with full curtain steel / aluminium with CSC Plating.
Our fleet comprises of a wide range of equipment to cover all of your needs including:
- DRY CONTAINERS: 20ft Dry Cargo, 40ft Dry Cargo and 40ft / 45ft High Cube
- SPECIAL CONTAINERS: 20ft Open Top, 40ft Open Top, 20ft Flat Racks and 40ft Flat Racks.
We are also able to offer the following (painted in any natural colour if required)
Main Sizes Available
- 40ft x 8ft (curtain steel)
- 40ft x 9ft 6ins (high cube)
- 45ft x 9ft 6ins (high cube)
- 20ft and 40ft flat racks (fixed or collapsible)
- 20ft and 40ft open tops / hard tops
- 20ft and 40ft refrigerated using Carrier equipment
We are also currently able to modify most standard containers
We have availability in UK plus Western Europe, Central America and USA
For more information or to obtain a competitive price, either call our sales centre on 01942 885 690 or email [email protected]