Ethical and Compliance
The global compact is an international initiative to support the principles in the area of human rights, working conditions, the environment and anti-corruption.
Arbour Shipping is committed to support the United Nations Global Compact by adhering to the following principles:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights within their sphere of influence
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the rights to collective bargaining
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- The effective abolition of child labour
- Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Business should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery
For further information on our ethical compliance or any other polices please contact us.